Richard “Rory” Agnello
By way of introductions, I am a Real Estate Professional. I live, shop and invest in the Anthem area. I will earn your trust and confidence with one of the most important decisions you will make, buying real estate. You must have all of the information before you make that all important choice of where to live or invest. I was trained by some of the most knowledgeable real estate lawyers to represent you, the buyer or seller in all Residential, Commercial/Industrial, Foreclosure and Short Sale purchases. Given the current state of our market place, we have concentrated on the residential markets.
Simply by visiting my website I can see that you are in need of a professional to locate a suitable property for you, your client or you The Customer! Obviously, you will have a lot of questions, but first here is what you need to know about me.
1. 20+ Years in Commercial/Industrial Market in Southern California
2. Leasing/Broker Salesman in Southern California working for a Private Investment Trust for over 25 years.
3. 15+ Years in Las Vegas/Henderson, Realtor, ABR /Commercial Certified, Licensed Salesman, E-Pro & Short Sale Certified (SFR).
4. Certified & Licensed Property Manager, Investment, Multi-Family and Residential Specialist
5. Nevada closed Residential transactions in 2013 valued at $52.5mm
6. Educated in California, University of Southern California/Pacific Coast School of Banking undergraduate with graduate work Stanford University & UCLA.
Specialities: College and University, Commercial, First Time Buyers, Foreclosures, High-Rise, Investments, Military, New Homes, Relocation, Short Sales
Designations: ABR, CPM, e-PRO